|Item||Overdue Fines||Replacement Charges|
|Owned by PSU¹||No charge||$110*|
|Borrowed via Summit||50¢ per day/$15 maximum||$90 plus $15 non-refundable fee|
|Borrowed via Interlibrary Loan||No charge||$110 minimum or lender charge*|
|Course Reserve 2 or 24 hour item||$1 per hour, $35 maximum||Material cost plus rush shipping*|
|Laptop||$20 per hour/$200 maximum||$1535*|
|Study Room Key||No charge||$135*|
¹ excludes Course Reserves, short-term loans, & recalled items
* includes $35 non-refundable processing fee
*Please note: Due to COVID-19 and remote learning, the library will not be charging overdue fines until winter term. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to renew library materials on your account.
- Course Reserves, short-term loans, & recalled items will be billed when 24 hours late.
Charges are non-refundable.
- PSU-owned items may be recalled by another user, shortening the checkout.
If late, recalled items accrue an additional 50¢ surcharge per day.
- Update Personal Info or Pay Fines on Banweb
The Library uses the most recent information from Banweb.
- Forward Notices to Another Email Address
Courtesy due date reminders are sent to your pdx.edu email address.