Printer-scanners are available to PSU students, faculty, and staff on campus in OIT labs:
- Library 1st Floor Learning Ground Lab
- Library 2nd Floor Computer Lab
- Fariborz Maseeh Hall (FMH) Lab
- Robertson Life Sciences Building (RLSB)
- University Market in Smith
- University Studies (UNST) 1st and 2nd Floors
Each student, staff, and faculty has 500 free page credits per term. You can upload your print jobs from home and print them on campus and check your remaining print balance at https://labs.print.pdx.edu.
The printer-scanners work best for small scanning jobs.
Book scanners are available on the 1st floor of the Library, to the right of the Circulation Desk. PDFs can be saved to a thumb drive or emailed from the scanning station. Due to high demand, please limit use to 30 minutes.
Photocopier and Public Printing
A combination photocopier/scanner/fax machine is available on the 1st floor of the Library. Photocopies are 10 cents per page, paid in cash. A public pay printer is available on the 2nd floor, for a cost of 10 cents per page.