Printing, Copying, and Scanning
Multifunction printer-copier-scanners are available to PSU students, faculty, and staff on campus in OIT labs:
- Library 1st Floor Learning Ground Lab
- Library 2nd Floor Computer Lab
- Fariborz Maseeh Hall (FMH) Basement Lab
- University Market in Smith
- University Studies (UNST) 1st and 2nd Floors
Each student, staff, and faculty has 500 print credits per term. You can upload your print jobs from home and print them on campus, and check your remaining print balance at https://labs.print.pdx.edu.
The multifunction printers work best for small scanning jobs of 10 pages or fewer.
Book scanners are available on the 1st floor of the Library, to the right of the Circulation Desk. PDFs can be saved to a thumb drive or emailed from the scanning station. Due to high demand, please limit use to 30 minutes.
The library is offering wide-format printing services to PSU students, faculty, and staff on a trial basis. If you would like to have a poster printed using one of our wide-format printers, please see the information on this page.
Public Printing, Scanning, Photocopier and Fax
A public pay printer is available on the 2nd floor of the Library for a cost of 10 cents per page.
A combination photocopier/scanner/fax machine is available on the 1st floor to the left of room 180.
- Photocopies are 10 cents per page, paid in cash.
- Scanning to email and USB devices is free.
- Faxing is free for local and domestic (U.S.) long-distance numbers only. International faxing is unavailable.
- The fax machine may only be used to send faxes.