Print & Scan
Printer-scanners are available to PSU students, faculty, and staff in three locations on campus in OIT labs:
- 1st Floor Learning Ground Lab in the Library
- Fariborz Maseeh Hall (FMH) Lab
- University Market in Smith
Each student, staff, and faculty has 500 free page credits per term. You can upload your print jobs from home and print them on campus and check your remaining print balance at https://labs.print.pdx.edu.
The printer-scanners work best for small scanning jobs.
The current technologies and services are not available in the Library due to the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Book scanners
- Fax machines
- Pay printing for non-PSU affiliated guests
- Microform printing and scanning
- 3D printer
If you would like to request a scan of PSU Library-owned materials, please use the Scanning Request Form.