Wireless AccessChoose from three Wi-Fi networks:
- PSU Secure: recommended option for anyone with an Odin account because of its encryption and automatic re-connection feature
- PSU: for older computers and devices not capable of WPA2E security. Choose this option if your computer has Windows XP or if you are using a sponsored or affiliate account
- PSU Guest : PSU Guest Wi-Fi Access (visitors)
Mobile Devices and Web-based PrintingAffiliates can print from personal devices or Research Kiosks using quota credit.
- Connect to a PSU Wi-Fi network
- Login with your Odin username and password: https://print.pdx.edu
- Click “Web Print” in the left-side menu
- Click “Submit a Job” on the right
- Choose “Lab_BW_DoubleSided,” “Lab_BW_SingleSided,” “Lab_Color_DoubleSided, or “Lab_Color_SingleSided”
- Click “2. Print Options and Account Selection”
- Enter the number of Copies, and Click “3. Upload Document”
- Click “Choose File,” then browse and select your file
- Click “Upload & Complete”
- Retrieve job from 1st or 2nd floor print release station
Tips for Web-based Printing
- If you are in a hurry, print directly from a lab computer, loaner laptop, or Quick Print lab station.
- Library loaner laptops include standard quota-based printing from the desktop.
- Large files — graphic-heavy files or PowerPoint files — are best printed directly from a lab computer.
- Documents over 100 pages will need to be split into separate PDFs.
- Compatible file types: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, XPS, or PDF
Web Printing (Office of Information Technology)