The Library is committed to providing equivalent access to all affiliated distance users.
Current PSU students, faculty and staff are eligible for distance services if living more than 30 miles from PSU campus.
Interlibrary Loan & Article DeliveryUse Interlibrary Loan & Article Delivery for all of your requests.
- PSU-owned articles take one to two days (PDF via email).
- PSU-owned books/videos take one week.
- Articles obtained from other libraries take a few days (PDF via email).
- Books/videos obtained from other libraries take two weeks or more.
First-time users, select “Mail to Address” for “loan delivery method” when you register.
If you already registered, email Interlibrary Loan & Article Delivery to change your delivery preference.
PSU Library Catalog Home Delivery Option
Use the PSU Library Catalog to find and request materials. PSU-owned materials and materials owned by Summit libraries can be delivered to your home.
- Find an item in the PSU Library Catalog.
- Click the Find & Request tab.
- If you are not already logged in, click “Sign-in for more options,” and enter your Odin login.
- Click the Request link.
- Select “Home Address,” and click the request button.
Example of the Option for Home Delivery:*
*If you live more than 30 miles away, and the home delivery option is not displayed, please contact Interlibrary Loan & Article Delivery.
- If you live near a Summit Library, you can register in person to check out items from that library.
- See the Map of Summit Libraries (OR/WA/ID resource sharing libraries)
- Use Research Guides or How to Guides & Tutorials
- Find and Access eBooks