PDXScholar: The Institutional Repository of Portland State University
The mission of the Digital Initiatives Unit at the Portland State University (PSU) Library is to collect, preserve and distribute the research, scholarship and creative works produced at PSU. We are dedicated to open access and making PSU-authored works freely available and easily discoverable to anyone, anywhere in the world.
Benefits of PDXScholar
- Increases citation impact and visibility
- Easy to archive and share work with colleagues
- Amazon S3 cloud storage for permanent preservation
- Global audience, higher Google ranking, detailed readership reports
- Unlimited file types: streaming media, images, data, and more
- Persistent URLs for every item; Digital Object Identifiers for many items
- Meets data management requirements for dissemination
- Join over 500 other colleges and universities in network, a shared repository: Browse the Digital Commons Network
Faculty Profiles (“SelectedWorks” Expert Gallery)
- The expert gallery showcases the research of Portland State University faculty and staff.
- Email Digital Initiatives staff your photo, bio, list of publications, and/or CV to get started.
For more information about open access textbooks, journal hosting, and support for event archiving, visit the About PDXScholar page