Open Library Faculty and Academic Professional PositionsEducation and Science Librarian
Open Library Staff PositionsThere are no positions at this time.
Student Employees at the LibraryThe Portland State University Library employs students to staff service desks, shelve materials, process new materials, support library systems and technologies, and assist in Special Collections and University Archives. There are many benefits to working in the Library:
- Because the library is open approximately 100 hours a week, we often can offer very flexible schedules.
- Starting pay is minimum wage.
- You’ll learn how to use the Library better, and improve your research skills.
- Student workers have told us that meeting great people is one of the best parts of working here.
- Use Handshake, PSU’s Career Portal.
- Email the Library Student Employee Coordinator your cover letter and résumé.
Email us if you have questions.