The PSU Library invites you to share your thoughts about safety and security in the Library. We’ve placed posters on the wall between the coffee shop and the computer lab on the 1st floor to solicit feedback on this important topic. The posters will be up for a week, so stop by and write down your thoughts on a post-it note. We are asking five questions:
1. How do we as a community make public spaces safe for everyone?
2. Tell us how you feel about how safety and security issues are handled within the Library. What works and what needs improvement?
3. How do you use the library building?
4. How have safety or security concerns affected your use of the Library?
5. What are your top three safety or security concerns when you are in the Library?
If you would rather answer the questions online, feel free to give us your thoughts here.