- Located in the 1st Floor Learning Ground Lab, 2nd Floor Library Research Center and across campus.
- Each student, staff and faculty has 500 free page credits per term; jobs can be released to printers across campus.
- Default Printer is Lab_BW (Double-sided by default)
Black & White = 1 Page Credit
- Color Printer is Lab_Color
Color Printing = 4 Page Credits
- Single-Sided Printing
For MS Word, update “Print on both sides” option to “No.”
Pay Printer for Guests
Research Kiosks are available for visitors. A pay printer is located on 2nd floor (10¢ per page).
- Microform Printing is on the south side of the 4th Floor.
- Microform Scanning to PDF is in room 272 on the 2nd Floor.
Several scanning options are available. Most scanners are located in the 1st Floor Learning Ground Lab and in the 2nd Floor Library Research Center (LRC). Additional desktop scanners are available in the Family Friendly Room and the Faculty Reading Room.
|Book Scanners||Bookedge Station||Printer-Scanners||Desktop Scanners|
|LOCATIONS||1st Floor South end||2nd Floor LRC||1st Floor Lab
2nd Floor LRC
|1st Floor Lab
2nd Floor LRC
|BEST FOR BOOKS||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|BEST FOR LOOSE PAGES||No||No||Yes||No|
|SCAN AREA||11.8 x 17||11.8 x 17||11 x 17||8.5 x 14|
|OCR SELECTABLE & SEARCHABLE TEXT||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|VISITOR USE||Yes||Yes||Yes – USB only||No|
|SCAN TO USB||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|SCAN TO EMAIL||Yes||Yes||Yes – @pdx only||Yes|
|SCAN AND PRINT USING QUOTA||No||No||No||Yes|
|SCAN AND PRINT TO PAY PRINTER||Yes||No||No||No|
|SCAN AND SAVE TO GOOGLE DRIVE||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|OUTPUT FORMATS||PDF, Searchable PDF, PDF/A, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, DOC||PDF, Searchable PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, MP3, RTF||PDF, JPEG, TIFF||Any allowed by desktop programs|
One Black & White Copier is located in the southwest corner of the 1st Floor (10¢ per page).
For color reproductions, scan the pages and then print the file to Lab_Color.