Place materials on reserve for your course:
- PSU-owned Library books, media, or items to be ordered
- Articles, book chapters, sections of larger works
- Links to PSU-subscription eJournals and eBooks
- Student-created Materials (Release/Request form)
Course Reserves reading folders are accessible directly through the Library Catalog.
Additional Options for Submitting Course Reserves
- Email Course Reserves Staff
Include PDF, course name/number, loan period — 2 hours, 24 hours, or eReserve, and term.
- Contact Your Subject Librarian
Use this option for multiple purchase requests.
- Suggest a Purchase
If purchased, the item will be placed on reserve and added to the collection.
- Instructor-owned Course Reserve Form (Printable PDF)
Bring materials and submit forms in person at the 1st Floor Circulation Desk.