What You Need to Know:
- Course Number and Name
- Expected enrollment (How many students in your class)
- Term: Fall, Winter, Spring and/or Summer
Policies & Processing Information
- Please submit reserve requests 2 weeks before the term starts.
- At the beginning of fall term 2021, allow up to two – three weeks for processing.
- Requests are processed in the order received.
- The complete citation and high quality reproductions speed processing.
- Copyright Policy for Course Reserves
(All materials are subject to copyright policies.)
Options for Submitting Course Reserves
- Submit Course Reserves Requests Online
- Email Course Reserves Staff
Include PDF and course name/number
- Contact Your Subject Librarian
Use this option for multiple purchase requests.
- Suggest a Purchase
If purchased, the item will be placed on reserve and added to the collection.
Procedures by Material Type
Articles / Chapters for Electronic Reserve
- Provide a legible print copy that can be scanned, or email PDF.
- Under Fair Use guidelines, one chapter from a book (or 10% of the total pages) may be placed on electronic reserve or one article per issue, but we will seek publisher permission for all requests.
- Student-created Materials Release/Request Form.
(Student-created materials require the student’s permission.)
- Bring Library-owned material or personal copies to the 1st floor Circulation Desk, or provide our call number.
- Materials from Summit or Interlibrary Loan may not be placed on e-reserve.
Lecture Notes and Past Exams
- Provide a legible print copy that can be scanned, or email the files.
- Preferred file formats: PDF, Word, PowerPoint, or Excel
- Bring materials and completed Student Created Materials Release Form to the Circulation Desk.