The Institutional Repository of PSU Scholarship
PDXScholar is an online archive for PSU-authored articles, textbooks, journals, conferences, reports, & data sets. Dissertations/theses are automatically archived. PDXScholar maximizes research impact, facilitates interdisciplinary research, and expands the reach of Portland State University scholarship worldwide.
Contribute Your Work
- Submitting published works is easy:
Email Digital Initiatives Staff.
- Faculty can recommend student work:
Nominate Student Research to PDXScholar.
- Faculty can publish open access textbooks:
Submit an Open Access Textbook Proposal.
- Request conference or journal hosting:
Email Karen Bjork, Head of Digital Initiatives.
- Data Set Storage Options
Browse Main Collections
How it Works
- Staff reviews copyright and archives your content.
- Citations are added if copyright restrictions are found.
- Authors retain copyright, unless agreement exists.