Library DIY: Unmediated Point-of-Need Support
Drupal-based system for organizing and making easily findable learning objects or other content. This project was honored with the 2014 ACRL Instruction Section Innovation Award.
Contextually Aware Library Widget in D2L
This customizable application works with the Desire2Learn (D2L) Learning Management System and the SpringShare LibGuides API to create a library widget within a course page that contains dynamically generated content based on the D2L course page where it is displayed.
- Github URL
- Provides links to class-specific LibGuides
- Displays links to class-specific Course Reserves
- Offers catalog search box
- Includes contact info for research help
- Links to the Library home page
Study Room Reservation System (LibRooms)
- Public Interface
- Github URL
- Simple drag selection for making a reservation
- Room amenities, images and room location maps
- Advanced administration interface; customizable reports
- Backend workflow for checking room keys in and out
- Integration with III PatronAPI, Ex Libris Alma and/or CAS for authentication
- Screenreader-friendly, accessibility & usability-tested
- Mobile-friendly interface
- Highly configurable policy settings
The application adds “Send via text” option to the “Send to” Menu in the Ex Libris Primo Catalog Search Interface.