PDXScholar, a service of Portland State University Library, provides open access to a diverse collection of academic, scholarly, scientific, and creative content produced by faculty, students, and staff. PDXScholar increases the visibility of authors’ works, maximizes research impact, facilitates interdisciplinary research, and provides regional and global communities with immediate and permanent access. We recently reached a significant milestone: 100,000 total downloads.
Here are the top downloads in the past three months:
- Social Control Theory and Delinquency: 935 downloads
- At the End of the Peninsula: 796 downloads
- Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics: A Case Study of Music Censorship and Suppression in America: 767 downloads
- Brew to Bikes: Portland’s Artisan Economy: 638 downloads
- Dark Current Measurements in a CMOS Imager: 409 downloads
- The Frequency and Use of Lexical Bundles in Conversation and Academic Prose: 360 downloads
Are you interested in including your work in PDXScholar? Please contact Karen Bjork, Digital Initiatives Coordinator.