While the pandemic continues to keep us apart physically, we are bringing you online or socially distanced activities to take you behind the scenes, introducing you to archival collections, talking about what we do, and sharing activities you can do on your own.
- Explore historic newspapers from the Northwest’s Black presses at Portland State University Library Special Collections
- Take a virtual scavenger hunt through the City of Portland Archives
- See the evolution of congregational life in Oregon’s Synagogues with the Oregon Jewish Museum and Center for Holocaust Education
- Take a virtual tour of the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum
- Check out highlights from the archival collections and take a virtual tour of the historic Marquam Hill campus at Oregon Health & Sciences University
- Take a self-guided tour of Southeast Portland featuring highlights from Multnomah County Archives
- See archivists’ favorites and choose your own adventure in Oregon State University Library Special Collections and Archives
- Learn about Marion County history from your couch with the Willamette Heritage Center
- On October 15, 2021, return to the newly renovated and reopened Oregon Historical Society Research Library
- Print out the Oregon Archives Coloring Book to bring the archives alive and in color–for kids of all ages!
Please note that PSU Library Special Collections and University Archives is open remotely this fall to assist you with your research questions and provide digitized materials as available. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a request form on our website!