The Circulation Desk is closed for spring term. We are offering home delivery and scanning services. If you have questions please contact email@example.com.
Laptops, Chromebooks, and Equipment
- The library is offering term-long laptop and Chromebook checkouts during spring term. In addition, we have wifi hotspots, webcams, headsets, and document cameras available.
- Laptops and equipment are first-come, first-served.
- To request a laptop or other equipment, use the Home Delivery form and we will mail one to you.
- If you live on-campus and are unable to receive packages, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternate arrangements. This option is only available to students who live on-campus; to better comply with social distancing policies and protect our staff, we ask that those who live off-campus use library services remotely.
- If you have requests for equipment not listed on the Home Delivery form, please contact email@example.com.
Fines and Fees
- From now until the end of spring term, the library will not be charging late fines for items from our general collection and Summit and Interlibrary Loan. The library will continue to extend the due dates for books coming due (including Summit and Interlibrary Loan) until further notice.
- Library staff will continue to check the two outside book drops. The walk-up book drop is located at the top of the south staircase. The other book drop is located near the SRTC building on 10th and Montgomery.
Request to have books or equipment sent to your home address
Please use the Home Delivery Request Form to request to have a book or laptop sent to your home address. If you live on-campus and are unable to receive packages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternate arrangements. This option is only available to students who live on-campus.
- Office and departmental delivery is suspended until further notice. We are currently offering to mail faculty members their items or scan and email up to two chapters.
- During spring term, the library will offer scanning services to all students and faculty.
- For Books (including course reserve textbooks): Up to two chapters can be requested a day.
- For Articles: Up to two articles can be requested a day.
Request Scanning of an Article or Book Chapter
Please use the Scanning Request Form to submit a request for an article or book chapter.
- Summit services have been suspended by the Orbis Cascade Alliance, and patrons will be unable to make new Summit requests until the service resumes. Summit items already waiting on the hold shelf or checked out to patrons will not be affected.
- If a patron is unable to come to campus to return a checked out Summit item, they can request a due date extension by calling 503-725-5874 or emailing email@example.com.
Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
- We have suspended borrowing physical items through Interlibrary Loan until further notice. We will continue to supply electronic articles and ebook chapters when possible, but many libraries are closed and availability will be limited.
- Document Delivery services for items in our general collection will continue, but may be delayed by high demand.