The Circulation Desk is closed for spring term. We are offering home delivery and scanning services. If you have questions please contact email@example.com.
Laptops and Chromebooks
- The library is offering term-long laptop checkouts during spring term.
- Laptops are first-come, first-served.
- We will have a waitlist for those who need to check one out.
- Use the Home Delivery form to request a laptop to be mailed to you
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to pick up a laptop at the PSU
Fines and Fees
- From now until the end of spring term, the library will not be charging late fines for items from our general collection and Summit and Interlibrary Loan. The library will continue to extend the due dates for books coming due (including Summit and Interlibrary Loan) until further notice.
- Library staff will continue to check the two outside book drops. The walk-up book drop is located at the top of the south staircase. The other book drop is located near the SRTC building on 10th and Montgomery.
Request to have a book or a laptop sent to your home address
Please use the Home Delivery Request Form to request to have a book or laptop sent to your home address
- Office and departmental delivery is suspended until further notice. We are currently offering to mail faculty members their items or scan and email up to two chapters.
- During spring term, the library will offer scanning services to all students and faculty.
- For Books: Up to two chapters can be requested a day.
- For Articles: Up to two articles can be requested a day.
Request Scanning of an Article or Book Chapter
Please use the Scanning Request Form to submit a request for an article or book chapter.
- Summit services have been suspended by the Orbis Cascade Alliance, and patrons will be unable to make new Summit requests until the service resumes. Summit items already waiting on the hold shelf or checked out to patrons will not be affected.
- If a patron is unable to come to campus to return a checked out Summit item, they can request a due date extension by calling 503-725-5874 or emailing email@example.com.
Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
- We have suspended borrowing physical items through Interlibrary Loan until further notice. We will continue to supply electronic articles and ebook chapters when possible, but many libraries are closed and availability will be limited.
- Document Delivery services for items in our general collection will continue, but may be delayed by high demand.