Due to COVID-19, this service is suspended until further notice.
The Library provides on-campus departmental delivery to faculty for Summit and PSU-owned items.
Follow these steps to make a request:
- Find an item in the PSU Library Catalog.
- If not logged in, click “Sign-in for more options,” and enter your Odin login.
- Click the request link.
- Select “Work Address,” and click the request button.
- Through Summit you can borrow books and other materials from a consortium of academic libraries in the Pacific Northwest. Requested items typically arrive at PSU within three to five business days. Please allow an additional two to three days for delivery.
- Staff deliver items to the department in your directory listing 48 to 72 hours after the item is received at PSU Library, Monday through Friday.
- Checked out books will be placed on hold and delivered when available.
- Materials borrowed from other libraries via Interlibrary Loan are currently not delivered to departments.
Example of the Option for Departmental Delivery: