Thanks for your help! The 2017 LibQual+® Survey ended April 21, 2017.
Results will be shared as soon as possible.
- Help us better understand how we can improve those services
- Let us know where we can concentrate scarce resources to best serve you
- Allow us to assess PSU’s results against other libraries to determine best practices
Previous LibQual+® Results
LibQUAL+® is a survey and related services that libraries use to solicit, track, understand, and act upon users’ opinions of service quality. These services are offered to the library community by the Association of Research Libraries (ARL). The goals of LibQUAL+® are to:
- Foster a culture of excellence in providing library service
- Help libraries better understand user perceptions of library service quality
- Collect and interpret library user feedback systematically over time
- Provide libraries with comparable assessment information from peer institutions
- Identify best practices in library service
- Enhance library staff members’ analytical skills for interpreting and acting on data