LibQUAL+®Tell us how Portland State University Library can serve you better!
Take the LibQual+ Survey (10-15 minutes; open May 20 through May 31)
Your responses will:
- Help us better understand how we can improve those services
- Let us know where we can concentrate scarce resources to best serve you
- Allow us to assess PSU’s results against other libraries to determine best practices
To thank you for participating, the Library is offering several prizes, the winners to be randomly selected from participants completing the survey. You can enter the drawing by entering your e-mail address at the end of survey.
- Grand Prize – iPad®, WiFi 128GB ($429 value)
- $50 Portland State Bookstore gift certificate (2 to give away)
- $10 Starbucks gift card (7 to give away)
Survey responses will be reported in aggregate. Individual responses will not be disclosed. If you provide your email address for the prize drawing it is immediately separated from your survey responses when you submit the survey. Once the responses are saved, there is no way to link an individual’s responses to an email address.
- LibQUAL+® Survey FAQ
- This survey is available in print format upon request.
- For questions or help, contact: Tom Bielavitz, Interim Dean (503) 725-4576
Previous LibQual+® ResultsLibQUAL+® is a survey and related services that libraries use to solicit, track, understand, and act upon users’ opinions of service quality. These services are offered to the library community by the Association of Research Libraries (ARL). The goals of LibQUAL+® are to:
- Foster a culture of excellence in providing library service
- Help libraries better understand user perceptions of library service quality
- Collect and interpret library user feedback systematically over time
- Provide libraries with comparable assessment information from peer institutions
- Identify best practices in library service
- Enhance library staff members’ analytical skills for interpreting and acting on data