There are three Wi-Fi networks from which to choose
Laptop and Web-based Printing
Affiliates print from personal devices or Research Kiosks using quota credit
- Connect to a PSU Wi-Fi network
- Login with your Odin username and password: https://print.pdx.edu
- Click "Web Print" in the left-side menu
- Click "Submit a Job" on the right
- Choose "Lab_BW" (double-sided) or "Lab_BW_Simplex" (single-sided) or "Lab_Color"* (students only)
- Click "2. Print Options and Account Selection"
- Enter the number of Copies, and Click "3. Upload Document"
- Click "Choose File", then browse and select your file
- Click "Upload & Complete"
- Retrieve job from 1st or 2nd floor print release station
*Documents printed using the "Lab_Color" printer should be picked up in the 1st floor lab.