The Portland State University Library is pleased to partner with the PSU Alumni Association to offer alumni free borrowing from the Library’s print collections. With a free Alumni Association membership, alumni may check out up to five books at a time for up to three weeks, with one three-week renewal.
How does it work?
- Join the PSU Alumni Association
- Bring your Alumni membership card to the 1st Floor Library Circulation Desk.
- Borrow books!
Alumni may also take advantage of other resources and services available to all Library Visitors.
- PSU Guest Wi-Fi is available for visitors with their own laptops and mobile devices.
- Research Kiosks provide access to most databases and ejournals, the Library catalog and educational websites.
- Ask a Librarian for help with your research at the Reference Desk on the second floor.
- Interlibrary Loan and Summit borrowing are available only to current PSU students, faculty, and staff. We encourage you to work with your local public library for Interlibrary Loan services.
- Most Library databases, ejournals, and other resources are available to the general public on Research Kiosks inside the PSU Library building. Because of licensing agreements, however, some databases and resources are restricted to current PSU students, faculty, and staff. Contact the Library Reference Desk for information on specific resources.
- Off-campus access to library databases is available only to current PSU students, faculty, and staff.