Welcome Alumni & Community Members
- PSU Library is open to the public.
- Guided tours are given Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. & Wednesdays at 4:00 p.m. during the first 4 weeks of the term. Meet at the 1st floor Circulation Desk.
- Visitors are welcome to use books and most ejournals/ebooks in the Library.
- Off campus access to ejournals/ebooks is only provided to PSU faculty, staff and students.
- Research Kiosks are available for members of the public not directly affiliated with PSU.
Get a Library Card
Participation is free; non-participants pay $50 annual fee. Ask Circulation staff for details.
- Visit your public library to obtain a library card.
- Bring your public library card and photo ID to PSU Library Circulation Desk.
- Borrow up to 5 items at a time for 3 weeks with 1 renewal.
* Off-campus ejournal/ebook access, PSU Interlibrary Loan and Summit borrowing not included.
Other Ways to Borrow
Use Library Resources & Services
- Book scanners are located on the 1st and 2nd floor.
Send to email or pay printer; save to USB drive or Google Drive; download to your mobile device.
- Printers are available on the 1st and 2nd floor.
GoPrint system is cash only; 10 cents per page.
- One photocopier is available near the 1st floor Circulation Desk.
Copier is cash only; 10 cents per page.
- Guide for High School Students