Printers are located in the 1st Floor Learning Ground Lab and the 2nd Floor Library Research Center.
We use a "Print and Release" system, so you can pick up your job from any designated campus printer.
- Default Printer is Lab_BW (double sided)
- Black & White = 1 Page Credit
- Color Printer is Lab_Color (Students Only: 1st Floor Pick-up)
- Color Printing = 4 Page Credits
- Single-Sided Printing: From printer dialog box, choose "Preferences," then for the "Print on both sides" option, select "No"
- Wi-Fi Access & Web-based Printing
- Microform Printing is on the 4th Floor
- Microform Scanning to PDF is on the 2nd Floor
- Faculty/Staff Color Printing at IDSC Lab
- Research Kiosks with GoPrint are available for visitors
- Check Your Print Quota
- More Printing Information
Several scanning options are available. There is a public access scanner near the Circulation Desk, with several options for storing files: USB drive, email, pay printer, Google drive or smart phone. More scanners for students only are located in the 1st Floor Learning Ground Lab and in the 2nd Floor Library Research Center. File storage options may vary, depending on workstation features.
Black & White Copiers are located by the 1st Floor Circulation Desk ($.10 per page). For color reproductions, you will first need to scan your document and then print it to Lab_Color for pick-up in the 1st Floor Learning Ground Lab (students only).