- Registration opens April 25, 2014.
- $250 includes Wednesday evening reception, Thursday breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Friday breakfast and lunch, plus snacks.
- Conference Program will soon include the full schedule.
- Registration includes an option to reserve on-campus residence hall housing.
- Bringing a partner, spouse, or friend who won’t be attending the conference? Reserve a double room; you will need to complete a separate registration form for the guest's lodging.
- Guest tickets to Thursday's dinner on the Portland Spirit are available for $70/person and includes dinner, drinks, the cruise fee and transportation from PSU to the boat dock and back.
- PSU is easily accessible by public transportation. Parking permits can be purchased through the registration portal ($12/day).
- Even if you are not staying in on-campus residence hall housing, you still need to identify arrival and departure dates on the registration form. Yes, it’s weird; no, those dates won’t mean anything.