Availability and Borrowing Policies
- Check here to see how many laptops are currently available.
- Check out laptops from the 1st Floor Circulation Desk.
- Laptops are available to currently registered PSU students.
Faculty members who need a laptop should contact the A/V Services Department
- Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Laptops check out for 3 hours, and may not be renewed.
What Software Is Installed?
- Library laptops offer the same Lab software as other Windows machines on campus
Rules Of Use
- Laptops must remain in the building while checked out.
- All user data is cleared on every start-up of the laptops. Save your data frequently to the campus H: or I: drives, a personal USB storage device, or other supported removable media.
- Do not leave laptops unattended. The Library is not responsible for any lost or stolen laptops.
- Overdue fines accrue at $20/hour. Replacement of a lost or stolen laptop is $1500, plus a processing fee of $35.