Call Circulation: (503) 725-5874, or Renew Online.
Students, Faculty & Staff Renew Online via My Accounts.
- Use My Accounts from the top of any web page, and login with your Odin credentials.
- Choose the Checked Out Items tab.
- Select the items for renewal, and click Renew Selected.
- Summit books are lent for 6 weeks; Summit videos are lent for 6 days (no renewals).
- Interlibrary loan due dates are set by lending libraries, not PSU (Request Renewal).
Community Borrowers Renew Online via the Library Catalog eShelf.
- Sign In to the Library Catalog, using the second option for registered borrowers.
The Sign In link is on the Library home page under the search box.
- Registered PSU Alumni Association members and PSU community borrowers, choose that option.
- Enter your barcode (starts with 4011000) and your password.
- Click eShelf next to your name in the upper right.
- Choose the “Your Loans & Requests” tab to see what you have checked out.
- Click Renew All, or select items for renewal, and click Renew Selected.