Provides access to datasets in business, economics, finance, and sustainability (such as Audit Analytics, Compustat North America, CRSP, Dow Jones, Eventus, KLD, TRACE, and more). Access limited to current PSU graduate students, faculty, and staff. User must request an account with a current PSU email address. Please indicate correct user type when requesting access.
Provides a wide range of datasets across multiple disciplines including finance, accounting, economics, and sustainablity that include:
- Audit Analytics: audit information on over 1,200 accounting firms and 15,000 publicly registered companies.
- Compustat North America: U.S. and Canadian fundamental and market information on active and inactive publicly held companies. Includes Execucomp (quarterly).
- CRSP: security price, return, and volume data for the NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ stock markets.
- Dow Jones: daily and Monthly Dow Jones Composite (DJA), as well as The Dow Jones Industrial (DJI), The Dow Jones Transportation (DJT), The Dow Jones Utility (DJU), The Dow 10, and The Dow 5.
- Eventus: event studies using data read directly from CRSP stock databases or pre-extracted from any source.
- KLD: social ratings (corporate social responsibility) on public companies.
- TRACE: consolidates transaction data for all eligible corporate bonds - investment grade, high yield and convertible debt.
Access limited to current PSU graduate students, faculty, and staff. User must request an account with a current PSU email address to facilitate verification. Please indicate correct user type when requesting access.