The Library is committed to providing equivalent access to all library services for distance learners, faculty and staff.
Current PSU students, faculty and staff are eligible for distance services if living more than 30 miles from PSU campus.
Interlibrary Loan & Article Delivery
- Use Interlibrary Loan (ILL) for all of your requests:
PSU-owned articles take one to two days (PDFs sent via email).
PSU-owned books/videos take one week (First class USPS).
Articles obtained from other libraries take a few days (PDFs sent via email).
Books/videos obtained from other libraries take two weeks or more (First class USPS).
- First-time users, select "Mail to Address" for "loan delivery method" when you register.
- If you already registered, email Interlibrary Loan Staff to change your delivery preference.
PSU Library Catalog Home Delivery Option
Find and request materials in the PSU Library Catalog.
Example of the Option for Home Delivery:*
*If you live more than 30 miles away, and the home delivery option is not displayed, contact Interlibrary Loan Staff.
- Register in person at any Summit Library to use that library as your primary pickup location.
- See the Map of Summit Libraries (OR/WA/ID resource sharing libraries).
- Use Research Guides or Library DIY: Do It Yourself.
- Find and Access eBooks.
How to Get Help