The Library provides campus department delivery to faculty for PSU-owned books.
Follow these steps to make a request:
- Find a book in PSU WorldCat or the PSU-Only Library Catalog
- Click the Place Hold in PSU WorldCat or Request Item in the PSU-Only Catalog
- Enter your Last Name and PSU ID number
- Select "Your campus department (Faculty Only)", and Click Submit
- Staff will deliver books to the department in your directory listing within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
- Checked out books will be placed on hold and delivered when available.
- Materials borrowed from other libraries via Summit or Interlibrary Loan are not delivered to departments.
Example of the Option in the PSU-Only Catalog to Select Departmental Delivery: