skip navigation

Frequently Asked Questions


Do I need permission to use foreign works?


It is advisable to obtain permission to use works of foreign origin. The United States is a party to international copyright treaties, which allow legal action by copyright owners from other countries.
Portland State University | 503.725.5874 | Maps & Directions | Contact Us | Accessibility | Support the Library | Sitemap |