Over the next several weeks, Library materials will be shifted to make room for the new home of the Center for Online Learning (COL) and the Center for Academic Excellence (CAE).
Here is a list of what is moving between August 1 and August 10:
- Books in call numbers HD 38 . M through HD 9502 .D will be interfiled for the new call number layout.
- Materials in HQ–JC 153 .L87 J will be moved from shelving on the W side of the 3rd floor to the SE corner of the 3rd floor.
- The microfilm cabinets containing The Oregonian and The Vanguard will be moved from the SW corner of the 3rd floor to the SW corner of the 2nd floor.
- AEC and DOE microform cabinets will be moved from the SW corner of the 3rd floor to the SW corner of the 4th floor.
- Hanford microfilm cabinets will be moved from Room 472 to the SW corner of the 4th floor.
Learn more about the project including maps of the Library’s basement and third floors showing how materials are shifting at http://library.pdx.edu/ml_3rdfloor.html.